PRO-TURF Services is looking for a high energy, self-starting Turf Care Specialist with a strong work ethic to help grow our lawn care and sports turf services. As a member of our team, you will actively apply products to home lawns, commercial properties, and sports turf, helping our customers grow the best lawns throughout the Des Moines metro and surrounding areas. Work assignments vary throughout the week and the season.
At PRO-TURF Services you can be in charge of your own development and career path, while gaining new knowledge and skills through your job experiences and company-provided training programs. Plus, be recognized and rewarded for your contributions!
What we offer our team:
- Paid, in-house training and certification for DOT License and Endorsements for a Class A CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements
- Thorough on-the-job training
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and more
- Paid time off, sick pay, and paid holidays
- Solid retirement future with a 100% company-funded Pension Plan at no cost to you, plus an additional 401k with company match
- Recognition and pay incentives for good job performance
- Flexible work schedules during non-application seasons
What we need from you:
- Strong work ethic, self-starting skills, and teamwork skills
- Some mechanical aptitude and enjoy learning about equipment operation and maintenance
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds and stand, sit, crawl, climb, and reach difficult areas as job demands
- Pass pre-employment physical and drug test
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license
Entry level encouraged to apply! We will train you in the equipment you will use and give you the skills and knowledge to be successful in your job and in building a great career with a stable and thriving company.
Are you a good match to join the PRO-TURF Services team as a Turf Care Specialist in Indianola and the Des Moines metro area? Apply now!